* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in Business or Intelligence discipline required + Degree is waiver eligible with 5 years additional experience beyond the requirement below
* Experience: + 5+ years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Top Secret, SCI Eligible, SAP Eligible
Expertise and Functions
* Teach and Instruct the DGS-Special Operations Forces (SOF) Intelligence Formal Training Unit (IFTU) course to AFSOC DGS intelligence personnel requiring Initial Qualification Training (IQT)
* Familiarize SOF intelligence personnel with AFSOC's PED mission tasks with a concentration on Tactics, Techniques and Procedures in order to achieve Basic Qualification
Provide academic instruction and scenario-based training to AFSOC and external agency personnel on ISR employment to include, but not limited to: ISR Tactical Controller (ITC) fundamentals, supported and supporting unit's construct and targeting methodology, ISR platform capabilities/limitations and operational considerations KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.