* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in Business Administration + Department of Defense Acquisition certifications desired + Masters Degree / MBA Desired
* Experience: + 10+ years of Acquisition Management experience
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Top Secret, SCI Eligible, SAP Eligible
Expertise and Functions
* Oversee day-to-day operations of approximately 150 contractor functions supporting intelligence operations. This includes: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)/ Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Electronic Intelligence (ELINT), Measurement and Signals Intelligence (MASINT), Information Operations (IO), All Source Intelligence (ASI), and Human Domain.
* Work directly with Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Assistant COR in handling all contractual obligations and situations. Ensures all contracted deliverables are appropriately provided to the government in a timely manner.
* Provide experienced, professional ISR PED management support to AFSOC in order to support the full range of intelligence operations and United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) unit requirements. Specifically, provide management, direction, and planning support to AFSOC/A2 staff, the 11th Special Operations Intelligence Squadron (11SOIS), the Air Force Special Operations Air Warfare Center, DGS-Special Operations Forces (SOF) Intelligence Formal Training Unit (IFTU) and other intelligence support activities.
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Command and Control (C2) ISR providing analysis, planning, coordination, and transition support to key initiatives
* Evaluate emerging technologies to support evolving customer requirements
* Assist AFSOC/A2X in planning, documenting, and implementing evolutionary DGS-SOF communication, personnel and operational capabilities by providing technical support and recommendations
* Provide daily support to AFSOC/A2, A5, A6 and other AFSOC directorates, divisions & higher headquarters
* Ensure effective and efficient integration of SOF ISR systems across AFSOC intelligence entities and associated configuration management control
* Develop systems views and architecture representations for AFSOC & USSOCOM
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.