Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program customer and based in Herndon, VA
Responsibilities for the Sr. Software Engineer include:
• Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems
• Ensures software standards are met
Candidate will be responsible for working with other Software Engineers, Systems Engineers and Project Leads to troubleshoot, design and develop solutions.
Qualifications for the Sr. Software Engineer include:
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience developing applications using an Object Oriented programming language (i.e., C#, C++, Java)
• Experience in SW development and SW development lifecycle
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II or II Certification (CompTIA Security+ or Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) OR Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP))
• Must have current Top Secret, TS/SCI, or TS/SCI w CO Poly Government Clearance
Compensation for the Software Test Engineer include:
• Salary Range: $150,000-$200,000 based on experience level
• Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.