ManTech has an immediate opportunity for a Network Engineer to provide cutting edge services within the Military Intelligence community in the areas of Information Assurance/Security Certification and Accreditation.
· Design, plan, and implement current LAN/WAN architectures
· Manage\Administer LAN switches, routers, SONET equipment, encryption devices, and associated infrastructure
· Performing VMware: ESX 5.X network administration and configuration
· Implement fault tolerant solutions through sound design and use of appropriate technologies
· Support virtualized hosts of multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications and databases
· Design and implement backup/disaster recovery solutions to optimize customer uptime and network availability
· Knowledge and understanding of a range of NSA approved Type 1 network encryption devices covering several technology areas (i.e. SONET, Serial, Ethernet) across high speed wide area communications circuits
· Knowledge and understanding of a range of computer and networking software and hardware systems and related technologies
· Analyze and assess computer/network architecture requirements and determine optimum, cost-effective solutions.
· Work closely with other systems architects and project managers to develop, plan, and implement system enhancements and upgrades
· Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements and identify and resolve technical design issues
· Collaborate with client, server and other internal/external teams to identify support and technology advancements.
· Produce clear and concise documents and diagrams capturing networking and operational procedures and LAN/WAN topology using MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel and MS Word
· Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues
· Eight (8) years of experience in classified network management
· Experience in firewall management including IP-tables rules
· Experience in system integration
· Experience in networking monitoring and network metrics
· Experience in multi-level security networks including cross-domain solutions
· Solar Winds suite of management products preferred
· Networking within virtualized environment preferred
· Cisco CCNA, CCSP preferred
Requires Bachelor’s degree in (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.