The Senior Operations Research Analyst supports the Joint Requirements Office (JRO) for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense, J-8 Joint Staff. The Senior Operations Research Analyst provides operational research and analysis in support of wargames; scenario and vignette development; modelling; analyses of alternatives; concept development and studies to support the development of CBRND and CWMD requirements, including medical countermeasures (MCM) and diagnostics. Lead a multidisciplinary study team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have a Master’s degree from an accredited institution in operations research, engineering, systems analysis, mathematics, or the physical sciences.
• Must possess at least 5 years of experience leading a multidisciplinary team.
• Experience must be at the working level with direct involvement in analytical tasks.
LEADERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL STATURE
Must have demonstrated the ability to apply analytical skills to problem solving in a military environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must possess knowledge of the Department of Defense’s general mission; force structure; warfighting concepts; tactics, techniques and procedures; and doctrine.
• Must be knowledgeable about and have the ability to articulate accurately and completely CBRN technical and war-fighting concepts and capabilities at joint working groups and scenario development and strategy meetings.
• Must support efforts to ensure future concepts and JRO equities are appropriately
Summit is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Summit gives candidate preference to employees that reside in HUB Zones.