Required Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be waived if sufficient FSR-FSE, and or technical background exist.
Seeking smart, experienced engineers with solid software development background who can solve big data problems with efficient software. The successful candidate will have access to interesting technical problems and freedom to implement solutions on top of a data analysis platform without unnecessary process friction.
• Provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of a particular software platform.
• Have experience with the primary core competencies include: system troubleshooting, hardware and server maintenance, workflow improvement, and customer outreach.
• Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
• Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java
• Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
• Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance, CI POLY is required for some positions.
• Must be and remain deployable to the required theater of operations.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to break down, explain and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to -understand manner.
• Minimum level of Linux (comfortable at a command line) and experience with JVM languages (Java, Groovy, etc). preferred but not required.
• Been a former Palantir FSR-FSE
• SIGANT experience
• Recently deployed experience to Iraq and/or Afghanistan operating as a FSR/FSE or as an Intelligence Analyst or Operations Integrator.