General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for reporting assessment and evaluation results to senior program managers and customer representatives
· Interface with a multi-disciplined team consisting of multiple Contractors and team members
· Work with launch vehicle provider to schedule and track audits to be performed during rocket certification activities
· Develop products such data tables, audit checklists, presentations, and reports status to the customer. Reviews completed team products for completeness and acceptance.
· Compile and present weekly status charts of team to AF leadership.
· Complete perform audits and audit checklists in preparation for Enginereing Review Boards and design reviews
· Interface with customer, design engineers, project manager, and production personnel.
· Conduct assessments and evaluations/ audits of manufacturing products and processes per applicable military and industry/commercial standards, and/or Launch Service Provider company standards to meet certification objectives and document these results/findings for government review and concurrence.
· Work closely with other Quality and Manufacturing and design engineers to support as-designed and as-built verification.
· Establish and maintain configuration control associated with the manufacturing baseline.
· Ensure each launch service provider performs physical configuration audits by following established and standardized processes.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and ten to twelve years of quality engineering experience.
• 10 years of experience with BS and experience involving quality engineering, product ability or manufacture of complex products; application of modern quality principles and methods including: quality management system standards, product and process controls, measurement and test, audits, statistical applications, corrective and preventive actions, and lean manufacturing. • Experience with space-qualified parts fabrication and assembly Experience with manufacturing-based ERP systems • Master's Degree desirable
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.