Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Requisition #: 10-OAL-3-17
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret with SCI CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
Courage Services, a subsidiary of CENTRA Technology, is currently looking for OSINT Analysts with language skills to serve as members of a government-contractor team. Qualified OSINT analyst candidates must have a proficiency in one of the following languages:
The OSINT Analyst will perform the following functions for the client:
- Integrate intelligence data, analyze, and produce open-source intelligence in response to priority intelligence requirements on political, military, economic, social, criminal, and/or counterterrorism issues.
- Provide linguist and cultural SME support as part of the OSINT data analysis cell
- Provide analysis of the media articles collected through the OSINT cell from many different sources and types of news media taking into account each source’s unique biases.
- Apply knowledge of history, local customs, and current events in targeting, assessment, and trend analysis processes.
- Monitor local/regional print media sources, radio, television and satellite transmissions, and provides assessments of intelligence impacts.
- Conduct internet searches of geographic and topical interest for inclusion in OSINT reports and products.
- Provide specialized analytical products.
Required qualifications :
- Master’s Degree and at least 4 years of OSINT Intelligence experience; or Bachelors and at least 6 years of experience.
- DLPT 3+ (or equivalent language certification)
Desired qualifications :
- Knowledge of translating documents, conversations and media into English desired.
- Knowledge of interpreting during meetings, training, and special operations desired.
- Experience conducting OSINT supporting a tactical to operational unit desired.
- Experience writing reports and information papers to support OSINT collection desired.
COURAGE Services, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
COURAGE offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 10-OAL-3-17 in the subject line.
#M #LI-EG1 #CJPost