The Targeting and Data Exploitation Training Instructor will train, instruct (including platform instruction), and design course materials and course outlines for current and new employees for targeting and data exploitation courses.
Based on objectives and performance goals, tasks for Targeting and Data Exploitation Training Instructors will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Task 1 - Targeting and Data Exploitation Training Course Life-Cycle Revision and Curriculum Maintenance
- Assist in revision of current course content to match new approaches and regulatory changes within the organization and Intelligence arena
- Assist in redesign of the flow of course materials to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall course
- Assist in research, interviews, and interactions with other Intelligence Community members who also conduct Targeting and Data Exploitation courses to determine whether content should be adopted within the program
- Assist in creation of new exercises and instruction delivery for existing courses to maintain the freshness of training
- Provide lesson plan updates and revisions for existing course content
Task 2 - Targeting and Data Exploitation Facilitation for course training
- Deliver training on Targeting and Data Exploitation and related intelligence training activities to multiple integrated audiences
- Course development and delivery on intelligence management and targeting/data exploitation topics
- Facilitate teams/students regarding targeting, data exploitation and managing intelligence tradecraft principles
Task 3 - Design and development of new courses from analysis to post-pilot running evaluation, in accordance with the needs of the organization.
- A minimum of three years demonstrated experience as a targeter or collector of intelligence, to include targeting or data exploitation operations experience with domestic full cycle HUMINT operations experience; USIC targeting and/or data exploitation experience; or law enforcement intelligence or HUMINT experience.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in delivering instruction and participating in the instructional design process for training on targeting and data exploitation tradecraft.
- Minimum of two years demonstrated work experience in mentoring and coaching students as a group to meet proposed objectives relevant to targeting and data exploitation tradecraft.
- Preferred qualifications include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.