IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Education/Training Reimbursement, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
We are currently seeking Level 2 Arabic Language Analysts!
* US Citizens Only
* Clearance and Polygraph required
* Bachelor's degree; four (4) additional years of related, applied practical work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) language with Gulf, Egyptian, Iraqi, Levantine and/or Yemeni dialect capability and excellent proficiency in American English to perform transcription, translation, and/or interpreting tasks
* Minimum of ten (10) years cryptologic language processing experience, target development, network analysis, drafting reports, speaker/language identification
* At least six (6) of the ten (10) years experience shall be in performing Cryptologic Operations language processing
* At least six (6) of the ten (10) years experience shall be in required dialects
* At least three (3) of the six (6) years experience shall be in translating and/or transcribing and gisting
* At least one (1) of the six (6) years experience shall be in performing quality control review of ILR level 3 translations
* Reporting shall be the primary duty for no more than three (3) of the ten (10) years experience
* At least one (1) year experience mentoring/training junior personnel
* Ability to recognize and recover essential elements of information
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting and interact with customers on a professional level
* Possess recent (within the last two years) validated Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level L3/R3