Maghreb Arabic/French Linguist (OCONUS)
Leonie is currently seeking qualified Maghreb Arabic/French Linguists (OCONUS) to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
NOTE: This position requires that eligible candidates pass required language testing.
- Analyzes and integrates intelligence data, plans, or systems.
- Performs one or more of the following or related activities:
(1) Analyzes, reviews and integrates intelligence data from a variety of sources.
(2) Operates intelligence systems and intelligence analysis systems.
(3) Provides analysis of threat and makes recommendations
- Utilizes the following media to conduct collection; print, internet, radio, television and local populace.
- Conducts interpretation during priority US engagements with Partner Nations.
- Works within US Embassy environment while in Africa.
- May travel with JSOTF-TS tactical units to supply immediate force protection through knowledge of local language and culture.
- Analyzes plans, data, intelligence information, or systems.
- Develops estimates and makes recommendations for deficiencies.
- Integrates information from a variety of sources into various systems; ensures proper systems interface.
- Collects data for analysis.
- Develops products resulting from analysis.
- Master's degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized experience; OR Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of specialized experience; OR 10 years of specialized
experience in the intelligence and/or Special Operations Community
- Must speak English and French at Level 3 Interagency Language Roundtable Skill Level
- Must speak Maghreb Arabic or Hassaniya Arabic or Tamachek at Level 3 Interagency Language Roundtable Skill Level
- Must be capable of reading and writing the above languages on the same level
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- At least 3 years translating documents, conversations and media into English
- At least 3 years interpreting during meetings, training, and special operations
- At least 3 years conducting OSINT supporting a tactical to operational unit
- Minimum of 3 years writing reports and information papers to support OSINT collection
- Minimum of 3 years operational experience supporting SOF and/or OGA Counter Terrorism Operations
- At least 2 years working on the continent of Africa in target areas
- Proficient in intelligence related automation to include Analyst Notebook
- Current Secret clearance required
- Program Manager
- Various locations throughout Africa
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers. Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie, an international, woman-owned strategic communication company specializing in reaching target audiences in challenging locations with global media solutions including region-specific research and planning, worldwide media production and distribution, digital media and creative services, and cultural advisory services.