Education, Training, and Certifications
Associate degree or equivalent from other countries
• In lieu of associate degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted for a total of six (6) years’ experience
• Recovers essential elements of information
• Renders translations, gists, and/or transcripts of complex and sophisticated materials based on straightforward, factual written and/or spoken material
Equivalent of four (4) years full-time experience performing cryptologic language processing in the required language.
• For at least two (2) of the four (4) years’ experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duty
• Reporting shall not be a primary duty for more than one (1) year of the four (4) years
• Two (2) of the four (4) years shall be within four (4) years of resume submission
• One (1) year of experience typing on an English keyboard
MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) is a certified minority- and woman-owned business that offers a comprehensive suite of foreign language services to corporate, government and nonprofit clients throughout the world. MLS delivers practical, cost-effective and real-world solutions to its clients' needs, always remaining flexible and responsive to the changing requirements of our customers. After years of steady growth and active involvement in training and supporting our DoD and Federal Agency customers, MLS is confident in our ability to solve mission-critical problems quickly and cost effectively.