Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Software Developer to support an important government customer in Scott AFB, IL.
Clearance Level (Required to Start) (e.g. Top Secret, Secret): Interim Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities (Should contain elements of the job description from the job catalog):
• Work with functional users and other development staff to identify, analyze and develop program requirements.
• Design, develop, code, test and debug software for modernization effort to provide new GUI “look and feel” to project-specific Web Applications
• Work with helpdesk, users and other developers to resolve tier II and III service requests related to issues found in software.
• Presentation Layer GUI Development
• VB.NET, HTML, ASP.NET, C#
• MS SQL Server 2008 or higher (T-SQL, basic query knowledge)
• Any Source control usage (TFS, SVN, Tortoise)
• Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and/or Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
• Web services (creating and/or consuming)
• Application/Web site support in a Production environment.
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree: BS and at least 2 years of experience.
Certification Requirements: None
Travel Requirement (e.g. 10%): Less than 10%
Any additional info regarding work environment (e.g. core hours, shift work, remote work, flex time, etc.): 0730 – 1630 with some flex.
Phacil, started in 2001, is an award winning, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO 27001 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 certified Government Contractor. The Company provides services across a broad range of information technology disciplines including: Software Development & Integration, Operations & Maintenance, Network Engineering, Data Center Operations, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Geographic Information Systems, Technical Consulting, and Business Operations. Phacil has received a number of recognitions, including rankings on Washington Business Journal’s Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Software Magazine Software 500.
Our vision is to bring best practices from the commercial sector to the Federal Government. Phacil is a very different kind of Company compared to the traditional Federal Government Contractor and our results spring from a culture that values a tremendous work ethic, strong employee development, and exceptional customer service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status