Currently, we are seeking a Help Desk Specialist in Dyess AFB , Abilene TX. The selected candidate must have a government security clearance, per contract requirements (Clearance Level:Secret).
This position provides the Air Mobility Command/A4 Resources and Integration Division technical support of Logistics eTools, technical support of the G081 Program Management Office, A4 staff, conference rooms, programming, training and program management support.
So what is required on a day to day basis?
• Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
• Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
• Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
• Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
• AA or equivalent + 1 yr related experience
• Must have an active Secret clearance
• Must have an IA Level 2 - Security + CE