IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Education/Training Reimbursement, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
Intelligence Analyst/Reporter Talent Community
We have an on-going need for all levels of Intelligence Analyst/Reporters to perform research, collection, and reporting to support the development, exploitation, and documentation of new access to information.
If you meet the criteria below, we want you in our Intelligence Analyst/Reporters Talent Community! Your qualifications will be considered as openings arise.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required
* Aid in the design and development of systems and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers
* Provide system functionality and capability reports to the requirements analyst force, and acting as technical liaison to the requirements analyst team
* Familiar with a variety of the Intelligence Community's (IC) concepts, practices, and procedures
* Extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
* Ability to perform a variety of complex tasks
* Ability to lead and direct the work of others
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected