As a leading provider of Information Technology, Training and Engineering services worldwide, our people play a critical role in helping our customers make better decisions while protecting our nation. We bring forward-looking business insights to strengthen communities and change lives. At Salient you will join talented people who are as passionate about their work as you area - analysts, programmers, systems/network administrators, engineers, trainers, communications specialists, project managers, and more. For the experienced professionals and veterans, we value your expertise and offer opportunities to share the most compelling projects. We are looking the right candidate to provide exceptional support to our IC client, providing administrative support.
Are you the person who remains calm in fast paced environments with competing and equally important priorities? Do you have what it takes to provide first-class support, pay attention to crucial details and deftly apply your interpersonal skills? If so, this position supporting an Intelligence Community customer is for you. We are seeking someone prepared to work with others who are as professional and committed to the mission as they are. The nature of the position demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements. The position requires extensive knowledge of administrative processes and procedures in the IC. Strong calendar management experience and attention to detail is necessary.
Salient CRGT wants to talk to you to discuss how we can help you accelerate your career. Please contact Brooke.Gambrel@salientcrgt.com to discuss this postiion or other careers at Salient CRGT.
• Candidates must have a current TS/SCI with successful polygraph eligibility to begin work
• Seven years of progressive responsible administrative support experience.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Ability to remain organized in a high paced environment
• Experience arranging travel in accordance with the defense travel regulations
• 5 years experience ins MS office applications in coordination of administrative duties
• Excellent skills in planning and organizing to systematically coordinate, track, and complete work flow in accordance with the unique guidelines and procedures of multiple agencies/organizational entities.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT Careers website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient Careers website.
Salient CRGT. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Vet/Disabled).