In this role you will:
• Help lead the design, development, and release of major components of an advanced and highly automated Cloud-based application development platform.
• Perform highly complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of distinct product hardware or technical service lines of businesses.
• Analyze and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques to the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
• Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects.
• Review completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendor capabilities. Help define DevOps methodology.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
• 2+ years’ experience in developing software applications
• Programming experience with C++, XML, Python, JAVA and/or other
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, Splunk and Tableau
STEMBoard is a technology solutions company that creates smart systems and software solutions for government and large-scale private sector clients. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
Here's what you can expect from us:
• You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
• We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 14 days of paid vacation.
• We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. STEMBoard strives to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our company culture. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at STEMBoard.