Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Receptionist in Crystal City, VA.
Our client is looking for a Receptionist to serve our customer in Crystal City, VA. We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative professional to deliver results.
• Provides administrative assistance to managers and executive staff in support a number of operation activities.
• Shall also provide administrative support to project and managers, as required.
• Responsible for maintaining or assisting with the maintenance of a number of operational, administrative spreadsheets, reports, but not limited to tracking spreadsheets, document management, control documents and filings.
• Work with other teams within the organization and support maintenance and update of other operational tools such as the SharePoint calendar
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• The main face and representative of the program via phone and visitors.
• Effectively represents the program to visitors and clients.
• Refer callers and visitors to the proper source.
• Provide direct administrative assistance to the PMO Operations POC.
• Assists with the day-to-day project management operations office.
• Updates and maintains information following email distribution lists, birthday lists, and phone lists, but not limited to MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), document management software, e.g. SharePoint.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant for a medium to a large sized project.
• Demonstrated experience communicating orally and in writing.
• Experience writing clear, concise letters or e-mail messages with accurate spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Scheduling/calendaring experience.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully provide administrative support for multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability in using MS Office tools, SharePoint document management system (or equivalent), and the ability to quickly learns new work as requested.
• Demonstrated organization and interpersonal skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active DoD Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.