Sevatec, Inc. is looking for a talented Web Developer to add to our dynamic team supporting a highly visible federal contract located in Washington, DC. This Project provides hosting, professional services, graphic services, information design, data architecture, taxonomy integration, technical support, search functionality, and web log reporting in an integrated technology program that includes the Secretary of State and the main domestic and international websites, including more than 270 posts overseas. The Web Developer is responsible for contributing to the development and update of websites using the WordPress platform.
• Develop and maintain websites on the WordPress platform
• Create, update, and edit PHP files for WordPress templates, feeds, and plugins.
• Operate in a DevOps model using Composer and Git.
• Support full lifecycle development.
• Assist in resolving system issues escalated from the Customer Support team.
• 3-5 Years WordPress development experience, front end and backend including:
• Composer for WordPress Development
• Experience with Gulp and Bower and the Sage Theme - or the ability to learn it, quickly.
• Intermediate working knowledge of ssh (and configuring ssh on a local development workstation)
• Intermediate working knowledge of command line Git and related tools/ commands, including branch pull and commit requests and rollbacks as well as resolving conflicts within the repository
• Experience with AWS cloud
Security Clearance: All Candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a Secret clearance.