IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Education/Training Reimbursement, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
We are currently seeking Senior Intelligence Analyst/Reporters!
* Provide quality control and dissemination of time-sensitive intelligence reports
* Evaluate data and identify essential elements for reporting
* Analyze technical information for accuracy and inclusion in reports
* Provide feedback to mission personnel
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active Clearance/Polygraph required
* Shall have fifteen (15) years of experience in intelligence collection, analysis and reporting
* Shall have experience with time-sensitive reporting, fielding Requests for Information (RFI) and term analysis
* Knowledge of policies, procedures and regulations that govern time-sensitive reporting
* Knowledge of analytic tools, applications and databases utilized to provide mission support