IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Education/Training Reimbursement, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
We are currently seeking Intelligence Analysts!
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active Clearance/Polygraph required
* Shall have experience in one or more of the following: + Mission Management and Coordination + Collection Management + Tactical/Time-Sensitive Reporting and operations support + Analysis and evaluation of intelligence information + Target identification, tracking and development
* Ability to process, evaluate and fuse multiple sources of data to support mission operations
* Experience in processing Requests for Information (RFI) from forward deployed elements
* Ability to anticipate changes in mission needs and requirements
* Knowledge of customer tools, policies and procedures