Chief Security Engineer (TS/SCI)
TekStream Solutions is seeking a Chief Security Engineer to support a program in the CIO shop of an intelligence community client. This program will provide “cloud broker” technical support and guidance. The position will be based on client sites which may be in Reston, VA and/or Washington, DC.
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance Required (CI Poly preferred or eligible)
• Responsible for supporting the IC ITE solution
• Lead and drive the strategic adherence to all aspects of the Information Assurance (IA) program as stipulated by US Government requirements
• Active TS/SCI Clearance (CI Poly Eligible)
• AA Degree plus 10 years of related experience OR BA/BS Degree plus 8 years of related experience OR Master’s Degree plus 6 years of related experience
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID), Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, and associated NIST publications
• Track record of progressively more responsible information assurance experience in ICD 503 certification and accreditation
• Demonstrated working knowledge of public key infrastructure and encryption systems
• Experience with and knowledge of DCID 6/3, Joint Force After Next (JFAN) 6/3 or DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and understanding of classified IT networks, systems, terminology and SDLC
• Familiarization with NIST Special Publication 800-37 Revision 1, Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems, Committee on National Security Systems Instructions (CNSSI) 1253, and NIST SP 800-53 Revisions 3 and 4, SP 800-39, SP 800-30
• Demonstrates very strong verbal communication skills to go along with strong writing skills
• Demonstrates “One badge” mindset and the ability to work seamlessly with Government personnel, subcontractors, and other prime contractors
• CISSP Certification
• ITIL Certification is desired
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
If this position feels right for you, click the Apply button below!
TekStream Solutions is a Consulting Services Organization with Recruiting, Delivery, and Managed Services expertise in the IT Federal Space. We partner with key suppliers of the federal government. TekStream offers information technology and engineering professionals the opportunity to work with award-winning agencies, supporting a wide array of government sectors.