Currently seeking a Full-Scope Poly Cleared Trainer/Curriculum Developer for a new 5 year contract supporting the CIA in Northern, VA. This opportunity will directly support the acquisition management and training support division of the Office of Innovation and Integration. You will be joining this effort directly with the prime as key personnel and as a solo contributor.
Please take a moment to review the following description and reply back with interest and availability for further discussion as this is a high priority and urgent position.
• Said division provides foundational training to newly hired support professionals and to those having secured a support assignment to the field with the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for effective support integration.
• Each program requires continuous content management as changes within organizations and changes to policies, regulations, and processes occur.
• The classified portion of the work will generally take place at an Agency Facility within the Washington Metropolitan Area between Mclean and Dulles.
• Master’s Degree preferred (may consider Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience)
• 5-10 years of training and curriculum development experience
• Experience with some or all of the following: MS Sharepoint, Joomia, Blackboard, Ruby on Rails
• Strong knowledge of key research related to curriculum development
• Knowledge and experience in working in adult education
• Experience in curriculum development and instructional technology
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personnel from diverse backgrounds
• Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
• Experience working in an Agency environment
• Agency staff-like clearance level
• Provide expertise in training and instruction, to include course development, design, delivery and evaluation to assist in providing training programs for Support Officers as described above.
• Provide training analysis, course design and development to all regular and ad hoc programs.
• Analyze, design, and develop curricula to maintain and create programs which will address the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to effectively support operations, Senior Officer and journeymen.
• Provide support to ad hoc programs such as conferences, seminars, stand-alone instruction, consultation and collaboration with other Agency programs as directed by the COTR or designee.
• Continually update and maintain course material on the OPD share¬ drive, DS Vault, Blackboard, and other locations as directed.
• Provide timely, accurate, and professional material preparation, to include updating briefings and exercises, printing course material, and production of classroom props.
• Ensure classrooms are prepared the day prior to an all course start date.
• Maintain and update daily schedules for each course as appropriate as directed by the Government Project Manager (PM).
• Ensure all IT requirements are arranged and tested before each course. IT requirements include, but are not limited to, VTC connection, overhead projection systems and course training environments.
• Maintain awareness of course flow in order to provide timely and professional support to the Government PM and students.
• Shall provide expert consulting and support to a broad range of topics to include adult education, facilitation and coordination of the internal development of any computer-based training or assessment tools, certifications, and strategic planning.
• Provide expert consulting and coding expertise to support existing tools using the following software programs/applications: Blackboard, Bluebook in Ruby on Rails, DS Vault, Sharepoint, and Excel.
• Analyze feedback data collected from student evaluation Qualtrics
Surveys, collected at the conclusion of courses identified by the COTR or designee, and subsequently provide written assessments or reports of the feedback.