Job Title: Security Enhanced Linux – RHEL Subject Matter Expert
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Education: B.S. in Computer Science or Technology field preferred
Overview: Seasoned, self-motivated, professional with at least 10 years of hand on engineering and administration
experience in virtualized environments similar to the CESO IOC and/or FOC infrastructure. CESO is
seeking a professional experienced in RHEL environment that has utilized Security Enhanced Linux, or an
engineer/administrator capable of very quickly adapting to that environment.
Experience: 10 years of engineering and administration experience in virtualized environments
• IAT level II certification (within 90 days)
• Amazon Systems Operations certificate OR Amazon Developer certification (within 120 days)
• Strong understanding of RedHat 6 required and RedHat 7 preferred
• Editing and creating SELinux policy modules
• Knowledge and experience working with System Security Services Deamon (SSSD)
• Configure and maintain identity and authentication solution like IPA
• Experience with automation solutions like Puppet or Ansible
• Strong network security background with IP tables, static routing, TCP dump, TCP IP stack
• Experience with Patch systems using Yum, Spacewalk and/or Satellite servers
• Understanding of file and user permissions, and software installations
• Strong skills in file manipulation using VI or VIM
• Problem management and troubleshooting experience
• Experience in one of the following languages required: Python, Bash, or Ruby.
SHR’s goal is to help our clients succeed by providing them with solutions that solve today’s emerging IT problems while positioning them to be prepared for tomorrow’s IT challenges.
Our IT professionals focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.