CACI is seeking experienced Sr.-Level Biometrics Specialists to support our DoD client in Mclean, VA. In this role, the candidates will use automated Facial Recognition tools and manual comparison techniques to analyze and resolve facial images.
More About the Role:
Perform in-depth research to locate new biometrics for inclusion in TIDE.
Identify additional databases or repositories of biometrics data and provide assessments and recommendations to obtain or acquire such databases to enhance product.
Analyze system design and capabilities relative to the use of identity data such as biometrics modalities of photos, iris scans and fingerprints and biographic identifiers.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires 14 years of relevant experience and a High School Diploma or at least 8 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree or 7 years' experience with a Master's Degree
At least 14 years of relevant experience in the IC
At least 8 years of Intelligence Analyst (Biometrics Analyst) experience a plus
Basic understanding of Government systems
At least 8 to 14 years in the Intelligence Analyst environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.