Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assists in the execution of systems test planning, execution, data analysis, and reporting
• Provide technical review and recommendations of test procedures, strategies, and plans for both developmental and operational tests
• Coordinate with the customer’s technical and management personnel to assist in the generation of test event requirements and objectives
• Participate in test activities, data collection, analysis, and reporting of test results
• Review and provide recommendations on test reports
• Document and manage Test Incident Reports, and lessons learned to improve future test events
• Assist in the planning and execution of SETR events to include, but not limited to: Functional Configuration Audits, Physical Configuration Audits, Test Readiness Reviews, Functional User Evaluations, Limited User Evaluations, Developmental Testing, Operational Testing, and System Verification Reviews
• Assist in creating and/or updating Technical Review Data Package products to include, but are not limited to: Functional, Allocated, and Product Baselines, Risk Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Systems Engineering Plans, Test and Evaluation Master Plans, Test and Evaluation Strategies, System Performance Specifications, Requirements Traceability Matrixes, Programmatic Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health, Hazard Assessment Summaries, Risk Acceptance Summaries, and Safety Releases
Minimum 8 years of experience in systems engineering and/or test and evaluation. Experience supporting Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) or Program Executive Officer Land Systems (PEO LS) acquisition programs desired.
Systems Technology Forum, Ltd. (STF), a Small Business incorporated in 2003, is a Systems Engineering, Program Management, Acquisition, and Information Technology services firm that provides focused solutions and customer-centric support to the US Government on issues of national significance. STF is a small business industry leader in solutions to the Defense Department's most critical requirements spanning development through large multi-billion dollar acquisitions. Our technical and management staff are industry experts with the ability to combine technically excellent and innovative solutions with best industry and business practices. Our support spans all aspects of program development and implementation including systems engineering, specialized engineering, logistics, information assurance, installation, testing, and program management. Our Past Performance since inception has been consistently superior in all aspects of task planning, management, execution and product delivery.