$140k offered to candidates who deploy prior to 12/31/18. CRC process is 1 week. No need to wait for a deployment tranche. Apply today, deploy within 2-3 weeks.
• Education – Associates degree OR DoD specialized training and two years
CI/HUMINT/intelligence analysis experience
• Experience – Four years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and
requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent
• Clearance – TS/SCI
• Special skills or qualifications –
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote
location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Briefing skills
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in either CI, CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, or political/military analysis
• Four years experience in CI/HUMINT preferred
Candidate should be fluent in the use of standard IC applications and communication systems. Please be prepared to submit an UNCLASS writing sample on a topic of choice, relevant to CENTCOM AOR.
AtlasRG is an equal opportunity employer with excellent benefits, focused on you, the veteran.
AtlasRG is a leading contractor supporting some of the largest IC contracts today. We seek the best of the best intelligence professionals to support INSCOM's mission. Why work for us? Join a team with many years of performance satisfying collection and production requirements in this AO. Earn very competitive wages, enjoy excellent Aetna health insurance, and say goodbye to being a number lost in the corporate jungle. Your time is precious, and we respect your application. We'll respond in a timely fashion.