Position Title: Junior SharePoint Administrator
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Division: 02 Systems and Software Engineering
Project Location: Okinawa, Japan
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Visa Eligibility: U.S. Citizens only
Security Requirement: Applicant must possess an active secret level security clearance.
Support collaboration and information sharing across C2TECOE and the MISTCs. Manage MISTC data management systems and content. Operate, administer, and maintain MISTC information management processes and SharePoint sites. Develop, document, and convert information management and staff processes into functioning SharePoint pages and templates.
• Support collaboration and information sharing across C2TECOE and the MISTCs.
• Manage MISTC data management systems and content.
• Operate, administer, and maintain MISTC information management processes and SharePoint sites. Develop, document, and convert information management and staff processes into functioning SharePoint pages and templates. Create and maintain all aspects of SharePoint sites including: site collections, preliminary master pages/templates design, subordinate pages, Web parts, content types, lists, libraries, workflows, and navigation designs.
• Perform centralized site administration, assign permissions, configure and manage virtualization and performance, run reports, maintain the core services, and diagnose and troubleshoot identified problems. Collaborate with functional/technical leads to produce solution design documents and process flow charts.
• Develop standard and custom solutions to implement a centralized intranet, content management, and document archive locations.
• Provide SharePoint and IM instruction solutions and SharePoint products for the Watch Office (WO)/Watch Chief (WC), Common Tactical Picture Manager's Course (CTP‐M), and C2 Operators Course POI's, and in support of the BSTEX scenarios.
• Plan, design, integrate, and administer best practice disaster recovery techniques. Provide MISTC SharePoint and collaborative tools training to support operations.
• Provide technical consultation during POI events for SharePoint and future COC related IM or collaborative tools meetings, or BSTEX scenario working groups.
• Participate in SharePoint collaborative tools technical forums and meetings
• must possess an active secret level security clearance.
• 3-5 Years of experience
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): APP Builder certification
• SQL Server experience
• Bachelor’s degree
JBM is an Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office type environment with temperature control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Please visit the Careers section of our website, https://jobs-gojbm.icims.com/jobs/intro , and submit your resume for consideration. Please provide a salary requirement or range.
JB Management, Inc. (JBM) is a veteran-owned business that provides professional support and highly-skilled technical services to clients worldwide. JBM supports its customer base in multi-faceted business endeavors across the United States, focusing on demonstrated proven performance and the creation of long-term relationships. Today, JBM also provides operational systems integration, logistics services and information operations assistance to U.S. Forces deployed overseas. We are JBM - Smart Solutions For Those We Serve