Business Objects Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report development, design, configuration & optimization of Business Objects 3.x & 4.x in support of a successful long term Department of State contract
• Analyze current Business Objects development configuration using experience and best practices
• Identify areas of improvement in Business Objects report design, development, and delivery
• Design, develop, and deliver Business Objects reports and universes
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum of a 4 year colleague degree.
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
• 4-6+ years’ experience with SAP Business Objects report development.
• Key Tools:
o Business Objects XI
o Business Objects 3 or 4
• Federal Government report development experience
• Experience with SAP HANA
• Experience with Data Services
• Experience with financial databases
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.