Leonie is currently seeking a qualified and experienced CI and HUMINT Lead to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
*POSITION CONTINGENT UPON AWARD and may be required to commit to the prime contractor’s organization*
Job Description: The qualified candidate will support the missions of DIA and USEUCOM and promote collaboration and integration across the Command, its directorates, and strategic and operational partners; drive efficiencies; and ensure the Command is appropriately postured as its focus transitions from peacekeeping to warfighting.
• Serve as the Intelligence subject matter expert.
• Responsible for overseeing the contractor personnel providing CI and HUMINT support.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience supporting CI and/or HUMINT operations or LE analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, political science, international relations, or a related area of study is desired, not required.
• Experience working with foreign law enforcement organizations is desired, not required.
• Recent experience (within the last five years) working at or above the Combatant Command level is desired not required.
• Bachelor’s degree is desired.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Top Secret – SCI - SSBI
• Program Manager
• Stuttgart, Germany
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.