ISS is seeking a SharePoint Engineer to support the day-to-day maintenance of SharePoint for a needs of a US Army customer's enviornment.
Specific duties include:
- Develop, deploy and administer SharePoint Services.
- Administration of the underlying operating systems that run SharePoint Services.
- One day per week telework opportunity is available.
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- Bachelor of Science (additional experience can be used in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ Years of related IT experience
- Experience with SharePoint Services
Highly Desired Skills
- ITIL certification
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (Security+ or equivalent)