Overview: The Program Analyst will support a federal law enforcement client in their counterterrorism program. The analyst will perform a variety of in-depth management/program analyses functions to include plan, initiate, coordinate and conduct in-depth training of the Clearwater system. The analyst will also study and analyze feedback from participants in the Clearwater training, as well as develop online training materials and instruct users on the analytical tools of the Clearwater systems. The analyst will also collect and analyze statistical accomplishments, as well as prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders and management. The analyst should also be proficient with maintaining and utilizing a SharePoint site.
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility. Candidate must have the ability to successfully complete a US gov’t CI Polygraph examination if successful USIC CI Poly has not been recorded within the past five years.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree OR at least 3 years of relevant experience
· Possess comprehensive knowledge and experience with government regulations, policies
· Knowledge of program management
· Knowledge of program evaluation and analysis
· Excellent interpersonal skills working independently and in a team environment
· Effective communicator, both orally and in writing
· Knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint