Ready to use your technical skill in an entry level Program position? Are you experienced with a variety of techniques and analyses within the Safeguards and Security (S&S) technical area? Parsons is now hiring for emerging experience in all aspects of the security disciplines including personnel, physical, operations, industrial, communications, information, and information technology security.
Parsons extensive experience in the cleared space, combined with your technical knowledge, will advance your career and leadership. We need to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be the central point of contact for contractor security matters with broad experience in all aspects of the security disciplines including personnel, physical, operations, industrial, communications, information, and information technology security.
* 2+ years of relevant security experience
* Attendance of security course offerings by DOE, DoD, or other intelligence community is preferred.
* Basic knowledge of Industrial Standards.
* CPP and ISP preferred.
* Familiarity with SIMS security software.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in security or criminal justice or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
* US Citizenship is required due to nature of work performed.
* Active clearance is required, preferably Secret or higher and/or TS eligible
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!