Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State and local Governments, as well as to Fortune 1000 commercial clients. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
Smartronix Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Windows System Administrator to support NAVAIR/NAWCAD 7.2.4.
- Operate and maintain all production, test, and development systems in a Windows environment
- Perform system administration activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, managing operating systems, and storage management
- Test and install operating system, COTS, and GOTS upgrades and patches and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) consistent with security, information assurance, and established change control requirements
- Server Operation and Management
- Support a data center environment (hardware and software) to ensure maximum availability for customers. Maintain server operating systems, COTS, and GOTS software at the versions required
- Create and maintain documentation to support the testing, installation, operations and maintenance of data center equipment
- Proficient in Change Management
- Perform system back-ups and restore functions to ensure data availability and survivability of information
- Restore and/or reproduce current and legacy systems, applications, and data in accordance with directives and requirements for data and disaster recovery
- Provide guidance to more junior level team members. May also supervise others.
- DoD 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2). Must have or obtain certification within 6 months of start date.
- Experience with: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016. Windows 7/10 Workstation. Windows Active Directory, Group Policy Management, and DNS. Microsoft Windows Exchange 2010/2013/2016. Windows PowerShell/VB Scripting technologies.