• At least 4 years of experience with hardware and software installation and maintenance.
• Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems and
The systems engineer provides the business knowledge and technical skills to implement
technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support that
benefit the company.
• Coordinates and/or performs additions and changes to network hardware and operating
systems and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation,
configuration, installation and testing of new network hardware and software.
• Provides direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and
operating systems; duties include evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response
time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
• Troubleshoots at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement
hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices, at
the logical level working with communication protocols.
• Participates in planning design, technical review and implementation for new network
infrastructure hardware and network operating systems for voice and data
• Maintains network infrastructure standards.
• Provides technical consultation, training, and support to IT staff as designated by
SHR’s goal is to help our clients succeed by providing them with solutions that solve today’s emerging IT problems while positioning them to be prepared for tomorrow’s IT challenges.
Our IT professionals focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.