Role and Responsibilities
● Deploy routing and switching stacks to production environments.
● Build and maintain Linux and Windows services across desktop and server platforms.
● Harden and monitor classified and unclassified networks across multiple sites.
● Maintain compliance with USG and industry standards for security, reliability, and performance.
Any experience/proficiency in the following is a plus:
● Experience working with network security frameworks and technologies (DoD STIGs, PKI, Cisco Identity Services Engine/Aruba ClearPass, 802.1x, Traditional and Next-Gen Firewalls)
● Experience preparing for and participating in a DISA CCRI
● Experience with networking vendors including Cisco, Arista, NetApp, and Palo Alto Networks
● Experience with Layer 2 protocols and associated enhancements (LACP, L2 ECMP, 802.1d/w/s, 802.1Q, etc.)
● Familiarity with data infrastructure construction and operation (electrical and HVAC systems)
Proficiency in routing and switching equivalent to or exceeding CCNA
Proficiency in Windows and Linux system administration equivalent to or exceeding MCSA/RHCSA
Active Secret security clearance
Active DOD 8570.1 baseline security certification (CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, CISSP)
BWM Outcomes, LLC (BWM) — is a wholly owned, private company established in 2014 with a vision to deliver exceptional support solutions that are innovative, mission-focused and value added to government, law enforcement and business enterprises across a wide spectrum of Cyber Security and Intelligence activities. BWM is a woman owned small business (WOSB), an economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB) and a veteran owned small business (VOSB) company and SDVOSB-certified. We are an EEO/M/F/D/V Employer. Check us out at www.bwmoutcomes.com.