Title: INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION SUPPORT – INTELLIGENCE DATA, SYSTEMS, AND ARCHITECTURES:
Location: ACC/A2O Joint Base Langley-Eustis Hampton, VA 23666
Duration: Permanent/ Full-Time Clearance: Top Secret/SCI Required Start Date: Immediately Upon Approval
Duties: The contractor shall provide Innovation and Integration Support for Intelligence Data Systems and Architectures to include:
• Identify, monitor, evaluate and advise/assist ACC/A2X on which emerging multi- discipline ISR technologies and non-materiel solutions are likely to meet warfighter requirements.
• Test, evaluate and develops training/certification materials for common intelligence systems.
• Monitor compliance with prescribed regulations and instructions regarding analysis of alternatives; materiel and non-materiel solution modeling and simulation; and
cost analyses. Help develop tactics, techniques and procedures that improve productivity.
• Analyze technological inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the multi- discipline ISR capabilities to fulfill operational mission objectives and programmatic goals.
• Assist in contributing to and maintaining requirements databases and architectural archives; supports configuration baseline management efforts and forums that identify/codify Command ISR gaps and requirements; identifies gaps in requirements; mentors junior analysts. Tracks initiation, validation and satisfaction of ISR requirements and requests for information, while managing project associated databases and activities for multiple command echelons.
• Develop empirical and qualitative assessments for ACC decision-makers, regarding technology and procedural impacts to current and programmed ISR systems, sub- components, tactics, techniques and procedures, and organizational structures.
• Participate in Joint C4ISR experimentation, operational exercises and system development and integration activities; conduct multi-discipline ISR functional activities using one or more current Intelligence Community and DoD component standard ISR tools and applications; acts as a Analyst to assist units and C-NAFs performing in exercises and experiments; ensures training to proper standards, identifies training gaps to proper organizations.
• Assist ACC/CAF and other organizations in developing instructional materials, processes and schedules for training Air Force personnel, exercising emerging capabilities and certification of materials and processes for assuring Air Force personnel retain critical skills.
Requirements: The Contractor shall meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in area of expertise (e.g. Intelligence Analysis, International Studies) OR eight (8) years of experience in an Intelligence-related discipline
• Five (5) years of experience related to tasks identified in the Task that demonstrates ability to perform as an expert supporting integration of systems, technologies and training/TTP development for ACC and AF ISR weapon systems,
• Within the last five (5) years, three (3) years working experience with ACC-owned, operated or related ISR Weapon Systems (e.g. U-2, RQ-4, MC-12, RC-135, MQ- 1/9, AF DCGS and/or AOC/ISRD)
R&K Enterprise Solutions Inc. is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2007. It is a proven agile, services-driven organization of career professionals focused on providing our clients with specialized and complex competencies. We use our extensive operational background to develop innovative and effective solutions for our clients. rnrnStrategic influence services include detailed audience and media analysis, doctrinal and concept development, training. planning, and execution. DoD acquisition services include full Joint Capabilities Integration Development System planning and documentation. IT services range from IT help desk support to software development.rn