Joint Expeditionary Team Member- DEPLOYABLE Senior Operational Specialists/Training Subject Matter Experts to provide direct support to the Army, Marine and other US Joint Forces focused on countering Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). Cyclic OCONUS work with excellent benefits. MUST have a current TS clearance.
These positions are full time positions and best suited for broadly-gauged experts who have extensive experience in all areas and levels of counterinsurgency operations – from patrol to Division level.
Personnel in these positions perform missions in various remote locations, including high threat environments such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Experience and Education:
Recent in-theater experience with a combat arms unit is required. Multiple tours at various operational levels that including a mix of direct combat, operational planning, training development and Ops-Intel fusion is preferred.
Applicants must have a minimum of TEN years of Combat Arms and a minimum of two (2) years experience deployed to either Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom or Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Time deployed to either location as a member of the military (vice contractor) is preferred.
Successful applicants will have direct counterinsurgency operational experience in positions from team member through SF BN/Group (SOF) or Company through Division/MEF level (Conventional).
Applicants must demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Applicants must demonstrate skill in performing multi-faceted projects with a diverse workforce in terms of age, gender and ethnicity.
Applicants must be capable of performing missions in a small unit accompanying US and Coalition forces into high-threat environments worldwide.
Applicants must be fully deployable to the required theater of operations, wear uniforms as prescribed by the supported unit commander, and bear arms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
• Travel: 30% OCONUS
• Be deployable to the required theater of operations.
• Wear uniforms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
• Bear arms as prescribed by the supported unit commander.
• Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from an accredited college or university (desired)
• At least ten years (10) experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or defense industry functional areas
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Possess experience at tactical formations – Brigade and above. Multiple combat, combat support and combat service support disciplines may be required or equivalent academic or defense industry functional areas.
• Identify counter-IED capability gaps and provide recommendations on potential solutions.
• Integrate emerging counter-IED technologies into current tactics, techniques and procedures and disseminate new TTPs as required.
• Interface with Combatant Commands, joint organizations, and OGAs on actions related to Joint IED Defeat initiatives.
• Assist in identification, training, and integration of IED Defeat countermeasure technologies.
• Provide updates as required to JIEDDO OPS to ensure relevance of the JIEDDO strategy and the joint counter-IED Common Operating Picture.
• Provide support for the execution of JIEDDO strategic actions supporting the integration of multiple Joint IED Defeat solutions throughout DoD.
• Provide Operations Records Management capabilities.
• Assist in the analysis of COCOM Requests for Forces and approved deployment orders with respect to COCOM counter-IED support requirements using available Service automation systems.
Contact Rigid Tactical at: Jennifer.Bollinger@rigidtactical.com
Rigid Tactical (RT) provides a full spectrum of professional services to its defense, federal, international, and commercial customers specializing in training, intelligence and operational support services predominantly in the homeland security, and counterterrorism markets. RT actively seeks experienced, quality-driven innovators dedicated to generating ethical solutions and eager to work where efficiency and impact converge. You’re not just a number when you come to work with RT, you are part of a team. RT is a small, agile, and attentive company that takes extremely good care of its team. All the benefits of a big company, but none of the hassle. The tangible benefits that RT provides include competitive compensation, a 401K retirement plan with 5% matching, full medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee, among other fringe benefits. The intangible aspects of being a member of the RT team are awe invoking. You won’t get the inspiring professionalism, adaptive innovation, or inviting culture anywhere else.
Rigid Tactical is proud and committed to the principles of being an Equal Opportunity Employer and furthermore expressly prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, place, promote, discipline, terminate, layoff, recall, transfer, furlough, compensate or train, will be based only on merit, competence, performance, business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to; race, color, religion, belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.