At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Program Manager- Marine Corps Facility Related Control System at Washington, D.C.
PROGRAM MANAGER-MARINE CORPS FACILITY RELATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a Program Manager in our Washington, DC location to manage the technical support for the Marine Corps Facility Related Control System (FRCS) Program. The successful candidate will manage the project team responsible for defining, developing and performing activities needed to implement an enterprise strategy, manage requirements, and manage contract efforts for the USMC Facilities Directorate.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage technical, cost, schedule aspects for the USMC FRCS Program
• Create and maintain a Work Plan
• Communicate with the Government to provide program status updates, program issues via regular communication forums
• Supervise technical staff and assure quality deliverables and reporting
• Support all technical tasks as appropriate including FRCS Implementation Strategy, Concept of Operations, Community of Practice, Metrics and Reporting, System Authorization, Communications and Outreach, Working Groups, Standard Operating Procedures, Financial Accounting Guidance and Program Plans.
• Define community competencies, career progressions, training plan requirements, and professional development requirements. This product
Define the knowledge, skills and abilities that individuals involved with FRCS in the Marine Corps should possess.
• Coordinate with Installations, Regional Command, and MARFORRES to identify changes and modifications to the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map that should be considered;
• Coordinate with MCI Command (GF, G3/5, and G6) and HQMC Level Organizations (PP&O, C4, and MARFORCYBER) to identify changes and modifications to the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map that should be considered;
• Coordinate with NAVFAC CIO and PW to identify changes and modifications to the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map that should be considered;
• Coordinate with Army and Air Force FRCS communities to identify changes and modifications to the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map that should be considered;
• Manage the Coordination with other Federal FRCS communities to identify changes and modifications to the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map that should be considered;
• Develop and provide recommendations for modification to the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map;
• Address and adjudicate each comment, issue, and question that was identified for the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map;
• Update the Marine Corps FRCS Career Road Map on a yearly basis;
• Manage yearly training requirement data call to the Installations, Regional Commands, and MARFORRES;
• Manage and facilitate the Marine Corps yearly FRCS Workshop(s) by identifying and securing the necessary government
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• A minimum of ten (10) years of similar Project Management experience in the DoD Facilities area
• Demonstrated experience in business processes engineering and policy development.
• Experience with technical writing and maintaining project schedules and milestones
• Experience with developing and making presentations to clients
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
• USMC facilities background
• Cyber Security and IT background
Clearance: U.S. Government Secret level clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”