Peerless continues to see growth in the propulsion and fluid control business that include spacecraft, missile, launch vehicle and space exploration markets. Primary applications are propulsion systems (earth storable, cryogenic and cold gas) and environmental control and life support systems, ECLSS. Propulsion and fluid control engineering openings cover the broad range of engineering activities ranging from propulsion system design, component design, mechanical analysis, project engineering and production support. These roles are completed by a single person or a team depending on the scale and scope of the project. Some of the key responsibilities of these positions are as follows: System Design, Mechanical Design / Design Analysis, Project Engineering, and Product Engineering. We are looking are looking for candidates at the senior, mid and entry level.
• 15 years of experience with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering for Senior level positions.
• Masters of Science Degree in Engineering with limited experience or a Bachelor of Science Degree with 3-5 years of experience for entry level positions.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with the other sites.
• Ability to travel once or twice a month to support customer collaboration, as well as coordination with other sites.
• US citizenship or US person’s status is required.