Active Secret Clearance required for consideration
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Develops products and analyze training strategies to identify training requirements and evaluate training effectiveness.
1. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task lead.
9. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline.
2. MEL 4, desired.
1. Requires active Secret Security Clearance.
2. 10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs.
2. Expert knowledge of relevant technologies.
3. Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills.
4. Ability to serve as technical or task lead.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.