Job Title: Operations SME Senior JIDA (Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Agency)
Location: Reston, VA and OCONUS locations
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
• Identify counter-IED capability gaps and provide recommendations on potential solutions.
• Integrate emerging counter-IED technologies into current tactics, techniques and procedures and disseminate new TTPs as required.
• Interface with Combatant Commands, joint organizations, and OGAs on actions related to Joint IED Defeat initiatives.
• Assist in identification, training and integration of IED Defeat countermeasure technologies.
• Provide updates as required to JIEDDO OPS to ensure relevance of the JIEDDO strategy and the joint counter-IED Common Operating Picture.
• Provide support for the execution of JIEDDO strategic actions supporting the integration of multiple Joint IED Defeat solutions throughout DoD.
• Provide Operations Records Management capabilities.
• Assist in the analysis of COCOM Requests for Forces and approved deployment orders with respect to COCOM counter-IED support requirements using available service automation systems.
• Assist in the development of counter-IED support policy and agreements with foreign partner nations in coordination with the appropriate DoD and State Department processes.
• Staff integrates and communicates JIDA’s initiatives at the General Officer level.
• Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance.
• Must be and remain deployable to the required theater of operations.
• Must pass all the applicable medical, dental, physical, legal and administrative requirements required by the Theater Commander, DoD and the contract for deployment.
• At least ten (10) years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or defense industry functional areas.
• Must possess experience with tactical operations- Company and up.
• Must have prior deployed experience within Iraq and or Afghanistan.
• Multiple combat, combat support and combat service support disciplines may be required or equivalent academic or defense industry functional areas.
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office with a focus on Power Point.
• Experience operating in an operations function within an Intelligence dominant environment.
• Understanding of the Intelligence targeting cycle.
• Knowledge of CAPCO regulations and processes.
Duty Location is 6-12 months CONUS on customer Site and then a six month deployment OCONUS. Following deployment, anticipate at least a year CONUS unless more deployment is desired.