At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Principal Machine Learning Forensic Analyst at Fort Belvoir, VA.
PRINCIPAL MACHINE LEARNING FORENSIC ANALYST
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (www.ctc.com) is seeking a full-time Principal Machine Learning Forensic Analyst to join our team. At CTC, you will work with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire one another in a dynamic team environment. We are looking for a talented software engineer that will thrive in an innovative environment and love to roll up their sleeves to achieve solutions that benefit our customers.
The candidate will lead research to demonstrate the feasibility of understanding how a trained machine learning system is developed and how explore its strengths and weaknesses. This will require reverse engineering of deep learning systems to determine the behavior of individual notes and connections and ensemble properties of the layers and system as a whole.
In addition, the candidate will develop and execute experimental designs to probe the behavior of deep learning networks that will result in an understanding of what categories of data result in successful classifications, false negatives, and false positives.
The candidate must demonstrate fluency in deep learning systems and architectures, including an understanding of the dynamics of training architectures, as well as the common tools used to produce deep learning systems.
The selected applicant will:
• Work as a solution architect in an agile software development environment utilizing robust tools while having the opportunity to work in many roles in a team based environment.
• Perform tasks in software design, web-interface design for data retrieval and manipulation, software development, desktop integration of COTS and GOTS tools, etc.
• Have the ability to collaborate with other talented software engineers in a social environment and actively contribute to software solutions to enhance our military and intelligence communities. The applicant will greatly benefit from the continuous learning environment while stretching your own capabilities to learn the latest technologies.
• Experience in developing computer systems specifications that fit with the government's system architecture standards.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field with 8-10 or more years of experience in data analytics, data mining, data visualization or data management or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field with 10 or more years of experience.
• Experience with Big Data and Cloud Computing architectures. Technologies similar to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark are a plus
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment. Scrum certification preferred.
• Excellent communication skills are a must.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must possess and have the ability to maintain a US Government TS/SCI level clearance for this position along with a CI Poly.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”