1. CompTIA Security+
2. Oracle Certified DBA Professional preferred
3. Computing Environment (CE) Certification (Oracle or SAP) – can be waived for 90 days after project join date.
Oracle DBA: Experienced Database Administrator required to support a Development, TEST, COOP, and Production system. Position will require SAP Oracle experience and ability to understand SAP interfacing and communicating with SAP product integrators as well as Basis Teams to perform required activities.
Average of 40 hours per week, generally onsite with some flextime to support after-hours patching and specific initiatives.
• Five or more years of experience of hands on SAP Basis Administration in a Unix/Oracle environment
• Detailed knowledge of installation, configuration and sustainment activities of SAP Solution Manager with a specific focus on the use of Maintenance Optimzer for patching and upgrades
• Strong trouble shooting skills for a production component SAP landscape.
• Five or more years of experience (including design, installation, configuration, administration, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting) with Oracle Enterprise Database.
• Ability to work independently across multiple teams and data centers
• Working knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM).
• Strong UNIX background
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and willing to be a team player
• Willing to be part of an on-call rotation