Job description: The successful candidate will provide FT/PT SME services related directly to Psycho-physiological Detection of Deception (PDD). The candidate will be highly qualified in conducting operational PDD exams in support of Counter-intelligence, Security, Law Enforcement, and Counter-Terrorism efforts to satisfy unique and specific missions that require a thorough knowledge of relevant laws, law enforcement procedures, counterintelligence methods, and specialized PDD processes.
1. Graduate of National Center For Credibility Assessment (NCCA) or an equivalent predecessor school such as CIA Polygraph, Army Polygraph, DoD Polygraph Institute, or Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment.
2. 5 years direct experience as a federally certified Polygraph examiner.
3. Federal certifications within the past 3 years.
4. Min 1 year in a teaching or training Federal Polygraph Examiners on Polygraph Pre-Test Interviews, Post Test Data Analysis, Polygraph Instrumentation, Test questions construction on specific issues and/or counter-intelligence scope polygraph testing.
5. Direct experience and knowledge of DoD 5220.22-M NISPOM.
6. Preliminary Credibility Assessment System (PCASS) knowledge.
7. Polygraph Countermeasures Knowledge.
NAIS is an American Indian owned SBA 8(a) firm and a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) delivering innovative and cost effective solutions to a variety of information technological and administrative problems.
We specialize in providing office administrative and information technology services, cybersecurity solutions, and research and development in the computational sciences and artificial intelligence.
The technological expertise, relationships within and outside academia, and experience of our staff set us apart as a firm that can provide solutions to problems normally handled only by the largest corporations.