Please send resumes to BKAPPER@SATTEL2.COM should you be interested in the following Financial Analyst position near Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area. This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the Agency and DoD programming and budgeting processes, and basis of estimates.
• Prepare program/project and budget information for Government submission to the Office of the Director, National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Congress.
• Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for Government review.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
• Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
• Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
• Assist Government with strategic business planning.
• Analyze financial data and transactions for appropriate use.
• Excellent written and Communications skills
• Assisting the Investment Portfolio (IP) with requirement and accomplishment tracking for the IP funds.
Education and Experience:
Ten (10) years of DOD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required. Agency's financial management system (currently FACTS) experience is preferred. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Thirteen (13) years may be substituted