* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering or science discipline required + Degree may be waiver eligible with 5 years experience in addition to below requirement
* Experience: + 5+ years of professional experience in the required task area + ACL management; Backup policies/jobs/management; + VMware Vcenter (VM) (installation, management, testing, and troubleshooting), + GPO creation/testing/troubleshooting; + Active Directory (forest creation, management, and testing, and troubleshooting), + Storage management (NAS and SAN), and Network File System (NFS)/Common Internet File System (CIFS)/Service Message Block (SMB) integration.
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Perform technical analysis for subsystem components and/or software, component validation/verification, risk analyses and assessments of component supportability and design effectives in the context of subsystem or other derived requirements
* Apply focused or specialized knowledge to resolve design issues that have an impact to subsystem or task area
* Perform analyses for one or more subsystem components to include design, fabrication, test, integration, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
* Ensure the logical and systematic derivation of component and associated interface requirements into design solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints; identify and quantify associated risks
* Perform functional analysis, detailed trade studies at the component or piece-part level, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate component requirements into hardware and/or software specification
* Experience with Windows Deployment Services, Exchange, and/or Apple Enterprise Administration
* Specific Server Engineering support tasks to be performed by the Contractor include, but are not limited to: + Windows ACLs + Backup policies and backup job creation, and maintenance + License Managers + Installation, management, deployment and configuration of certificates and certificate authorities + Create individual user accounts, security groups, and computer accounts using Microsoft Active Directory + Install, test, troubleshoot, and configure Intel-based servers (Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, member server, Certificate Authority or FISMO) + Create LUNs on NAS or SAN technologies + Experience with Operating Systems such as Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016 + Experience with GPOs, Exchange, SQL Server, license managers, file permissions, certificate authorities, and windows deployment services + Install, test, troubleshoot, and configure VMWare Vcenter, ESX, storage pools, etc + Test, troubleshoot, and resolve Enterprise level issues + Follow AF/DoD regulations and SMXG Operating Instructions on Cyber Security best practices and policies
* Other duties as assigned
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.