About Windmill International, Inc.:
Windmill International, Incorporated, is a growing, dynamic Veteran-Owned and Employee-Owned small business based in Nashua, New Hampshire. Since 1988, Windmill has been providing professional services support to the US Air Force, NATO and other federal agencies. Our expertise includes acquisition and program management support, Foreign Military Sales support, cost estimating, software and systems engineering, and other technical services support for complex programs and mission-critical systems.
Windmill is currently searching for talented, DoD experienced, acquisition program management professionals to join our program management team supporting multiple programs at Hanscom AFB, MA. These individuals will help the US Air Force manage upgrades to existing systems; manage the installation, deployment and fielding of systems; and help the Government develop new and improved weapon system technology, using a standard DoD acquisition approach or a streamlined rapid acquisition approach.
• Provide input and recommendations for acquisition strategies and planning, including support for development of milestone documentation and briefings.
• Draft acquisition documentation necessary for contract initiation and/or contract modification (e.g. SOWs, TRDs, Market Research Reports, etc.).
• Conduct key meetings (e.g. IPT, TIM, Risk, etc.).
• Provide input and recommendations for source selections and all RFP documentation, and evaluate contractor proposals.
• Track contractor progress and assist with action items related to cost, schedule and performance.
• Assist the customer with measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
• When program issues are encountered, recommend viable solutions and develop/present alternative courses of action.
• Assist in preparing briefings, documents and reports in direct support of the program; support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.); support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
• Responsible for supporting the direction of programs or a particular function, which may involve a single or several customer locations.
• Identify, mitigate and communicate program risks.
• Analyze, evaluate and advise customer leadership on the effectiveness and efficiency with which agencies and their counterparts carry out their assigned programs and functions over a wide variety of assignments.
• Must also possess knowledge of principles, policies and practices of “standard” DoD systems acquisition, program management and DoD contracting procedures, as defined in DoDI 5000.02
• Must have experience providing strategic and tactical program planning (short-term, mid-term, and long-term plans) to help further system mission capabilities.
• Must have proven experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative techniques to gather, analyze, and measure the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
• Must possess the ability and experience to identify acquisition issues and propose alternative solutions. Must have proven, demonstrated experience in assisting with resolution of strategic and tactical-level issues
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
• Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment with other contractors and all levels of Government leadership.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-7+ years of experience, some of which must be in the DoD systems acquisition environment
• Must be proficient in the use of MS Office applications
• Active DoD security clearance, or qualified to obtain one
• Technical or Business Management Degree
• APDP and/or PMP certification
Travel: up to 20%
Windmill International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
To Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org