One of our largest federal clients is in immediate need of a Warehouse Supply Technician for their Sterling, VA location. This position is supporting a surge effort for their client and the role could last anywhere from two to six months with the opportunity for permanent employment.
Role: Warehouse Logistics Technician
Location: Sterling, VA
Shifts: 7:30 AM — 4 PM OR 1:30 PM — 10 PM
Start Date: ASAP
• Candidate must have 2-5 years of experience working as a foreman or warehouse supply technician.
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to obtain & maintain government security clearance, (Active Secret Clearance)
• Ability to pass background investigation and drug screen
• High School Education
• Strong Communication
• Exemplifies professional attitude and ability to work with customer
• Perform consistent inventory checks (product quantity, barcode, serial number and condition)
• Preparation of inventory discrepancies for management
• Perform Data Entry Management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Preferred experience with Military logistics
• Preferred to have knowledge of DOD/DHS policy and procedures
• Well versed in all facets of logistics process: Receiving Duties, Storage and Issue Duties, Delivery Duties and Inventory Control Duties.