* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering or science discipline required + Masters Degree preferred
* Experience: + 12+ years of professional experience in the required task area + 5+ years of experience with Broadband communication networks, including microwave, fiber, Wi-Fi and WiMax Wireless communications systems + o Some experience with radar systems preferred + o Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) experience is a plus
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + A Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) Security Clearance will be required
Expertise and Functions
* Perform technical planning, subsystem integration, verification and validation, risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for major subsystems or components
* Expertise in networking and systems integration
* Expertise in developing technical papers, briefings and technical analysis, performance predictions in multiple communications systems and providing technical guidance
* Experience with the challenges associated with network design, mobile communications, data service requirements, internet and network signaling protocols and site surveys for communication facilities
* Modeling and Simulation experience in communication modeling required
* Apply intensive and diverse knowledge to resolve complex design issues that have a significant impact to the program or task area
* Perform analyses for one or more subsystems to include concept, design, fabrication, test, integration, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
* Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of subsystem and associated interface requirements into solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints; identify/quantify associated risks
* Perform subsystem architectural analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate subsystem requirements into hardware and/or software specifications.
* Expertise in HTZ Warfare desired
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.